DMV Stand Up – We Winning… XXL Issa Takeover… #DMVillans we almost there #woohoo #imexcited 🅿️🚀❤️🔥Fantastic! Our very own citywide magazine… Get yours REAL SOON, and while you’re at it, get one for a friend or family member. It’s the first of its kind, and can’t be replicated nor duplicated ❤️ 💋 💯 🚀 🅿️ #dmvstandup #dmvstandupwewinning #dmvstandupmagazine #dmvmagazine #dmvartists #dmvcomedians #dmvdancers
Surely, everyone showcased in our city magazine will buy one, and Prayerfully, you’ll go all out, and buy a couple; for friends and family members, to have as memorabilia. To be featured in DMV Stand Up – We Winning… XXL Issa Takeover, should mean more to all of us, then having our pictures and bio in our school yearbooks. Yes, that’s a significant and sentimental point in everyone’s life, quite naturally. But, I want us to remember this, as if we made it on one of the most infamous talk shows, or was contacted by one of the biggest bloggers, for an interview, or even more phenomenal; we made it to the BET Awards and the red carpet.
I reiterate, this magazine is specifically for OUR city and the surrounding areas, is most certainly the first of its kind, and it’s purpose is beyond epic, because anything THEY can do… WE do it better 🅿️eriod #nobapbap
- DMV Stand Up – We Winning… XXL Issa TakeoverDMV Stand Up – We Winning… XXL Issa Takeover
- Janelle Welch-OliverIf you care about your wellbeing, find another provider. I’ve been a patient since February, trying to get all of my medications, that I’ve been on for… Read more “Janelle Welch-Oliver”
- Janelle Welch-OliverDO NOT TRUST THIS PERSON, I was seeing her at Changing Minds Psychiatry since February and trying to get my correct medicine. She first claimed she wasn’t… Read more “Janelle Welch-Oliver”
- Mental Health is important and the patients stability should not be played withMedication for people with mental health issues is very important, and doctors should not be allowed to mismanage their care, simply because they want to be arrogant, and I need your help to stop Janelle Welch-Oliver from Changing Minds Psychiatry, from causing patients to possibly succeed with suicide or lapse into psychosis and hurt others. She does not need to be treating mental health patients.
- #thingsthatmakeyougohmmAll my life, although I was outwardly aggressive, in all honesty, I was also pretty sensitive inside; which became overshadowed, by the domineering attributes about me, that… Read more “#thingsthatmakeyougohmm”